Terms & Return Refund Policy
Newtone Advertising operates this website. The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Newtone Advertising throughout the site. Newtone provides this website, including all information, tools, and services available through this site, to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices mentioned here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you are engaging in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including any other terms and conditions and policies linked herein and/or accessible through hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including but not limited to browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or content contributors.
Please carefully read these Terms of Service before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You may not visit the website or use any services unless you agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is solely limited to these Terms of Service.
Newtone Advertising provides:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
- Social Media Optimization (SMO),
- Social Media Marketing (SMM),
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC),
- Content Marketing,
- Online Reputation Management (ORM),
- Website Designing,
- Logo & Branding,
- 3D Mockups,
- VFX services.
Payment and Billing:
We reserve the right to reject any order placed with us. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. Orders placed by or under the same customer account, credit card, and/or billing and/or delivery address may be subject to these restrictions. If we change or cancel an order, we may attempt to tell you by contacting the e-mail address and/or billing address/phone number supplied at the time the transaction was placed. We have the right to limit or reject orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors, at our sole discretion.
For any purchases made at our store, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information. You agree to keep your account and other information up to date, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates, so that we can process transactions and contact you as needed.
Newtone Advertising will not be liable to any client or entity guaranteeing under or through the client for any type of loss or benefit or other indirect, accidental, or harms arising out of tort or agreement relating to this agreement, even if Newtone Advertising has been advised of the possibility of such harms.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Customers have the option to cancel their subscription at any time.
- If a customer cancels the subscription within the first 2 months, they will not be eligible for a refund of the initial payment.
- If a customer cancels the subscription after the initial 2-month period, they will not be charged for future months, and no refunds will be provided for past payments.
- Subscriptions will renew on a monthly basis unless canceled by the customer.
- Customers will be notified via email before each renewal, and they can manage their subscription through their account on our website.
Any disputes or legal matters related to our product and services will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Indian courts.